Sunday, November 4, 2012

Diet Day 2

Remember that part where I talked about not being in control of my food choices...welcome to Friday's. I work til 8:00 on Friday and by the time we leave, there just isn't time to go home and cook. That being said...here's my numbers:

Goal: 1480 calories
Breakfast: Coffee w/cream, Light breakfast sandwich. 280 calories
Lunch: BLT and salad...it's a long story, solidarity. I didn't want it, but I did eat it. 410 calories.
Dinner: My son had to have Chinese food. He doesn't get it very often because of food allergies. 697 calories.
Snacks: Coffee w/ creamer. 70 calories.
Net calories: 1457 calories.

I messed up my calorie thing and put in like 3 servings of rice and thought I was over budget...just caught it while typing this up. Guess it's good that I'm typing these things, eh?

All in all, after fixing the rice quantity, I ended up 73 calories under. No exercise today, thought about zumba and decided to sit on the couch instead...covered in dogs, not exactly exercise though.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Are you using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ ?

    I found that site pretty helpful and they have phone aps, too.

    ReplyDelete