Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov 8th, 2012 End of Week 1 and weigh in

Day 8 of the diet and our first official weight/measurement check. Time to see if it's all worth it!

Breakfast: dad did me in with a Frisch's sausage biscuit and coffee: 557 calories

Lunch: I did me in with lunch. Craving a huge hamburger doesn't do anyone any favors today :( Five Guys burger with 1/3 of a small fries: 595 calories. I didn't eat the buns and mom and I split the fries and threw about 1/2 of them away.

Dinner: Trying to be good after my bad day I had 1/2 of a cranberry chicken salad from Frisch's.

Exercise: I packed for 3 hours Thursday night and was up, active and walking a hundred miles. I called it light cleaning and My Fitness Pal called it 247 calories.

As a reward, I had a tiny piece of Heather's German Chocolate Cake and a cup of coffee: 306 calories.

Goal: 1460 calories
Breakfast: 557 calories
Lunch: 595 calories
Dinner: 185 calories
Snacks: 306 calories
Exercise: 247 calories
Total: 64 calories under goal

Measurements after one week of dieting:

                              Week 1:             Week 2:           Change:
Weight:                    220.8                  218.0               -2.8
Waist:                       47.75                    47.0              -0.75
Chest:                        48.5                     47.5               -1.0

Hip:                           47.0                     47.5                -0.5
Neck:  

Bicep (left):               14.0                      13.5                -0.5
Bicep (right):             14.0                      13.75              -0.25
Thigh (left):               24.5                      24.25              -0.25
Thigh (right):                                          25.5              

So I didn't think I was doing so well. I was over as much as I was under and I didn't make the healthiest of choices. However, the bit of exercising I did and cutting back my midnight snacks must have worked a little bit. It's a start.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment