Sunday, November 4, 2012

Diet Day 3...Nov 3rd, 2012

Today was a busy one. We had a kids' birthday party early and Heather's birthday dinner late. I did manage to sleep in a bit AND sneak a nap on the love seat in between the two. I got to smoosh on a baby for a while...sweet and a little rotten all at the same time...little girl.

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean regular sandwich (they are better than the diet ones, but mostly, I didn't want to throw them out) & coffee: 560 calories
Lunch: Birthday party...Mio's pizza and lasagna take out with garlic bread, they didn't have any salad or other choices and it smelled like HEAVEN. I had one slice of stuffed pizza and 1/2 a serving of lasagna and 3/4 of a slice of texas garlic toast: 423 calories. I thought it was a bit light, but Mio's was an option on My Fitness Pal, so I went with it.
Dinner: Heather's choice for this one, what can you do? It's her birthday, right? HI-BACHI! I have the Filet, fried rice, Salad with Ginger Dressing, clear soup, & vegetables: 620 calories.
Snacks: Coffee & pretzel sticks: 180 calories
Water: 6 cups
Exercise: we'll call it "aerobics": 216 calories burned

Calorie Goal: 1480 calories
Food: 1713 calories
Exercise: 216 calories
Net calories: over by 17 calories :( Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment